Do I need to be an artist?
Absolutely not! You need to know how to hold a brush or a pen though. When you ask creativity to become part of your journey:
- Your intuition increases.
- You get access to information about yourself you didn’t have access to before.
- You can develop a different relationship with the Inner Critic, instead of letting it control you, you can turn to the Muse to get another perspective.
- You nourish your body, mind, and soul so you can give as generously as you desire.
- You connect with your own power of creation.
What if I don't have 30 minutes every day?
If you feel a nudge in your heart, I invite you to ask yourself a different question: What do I need to put in place in my life so I have 30 minutes to journey into my heart for 5 days? If you need to, be creative about finding the time. You can break it down - 15 minutes in the morning, 15 minutes at night. Whatever works for you! I encourage you to put the timer on and stop when the time is up.
Will I be able to connect with other class members?
We will have a Facebook group for the purpose of connecting and sharing our creative work and hahas, but the course itself will be available via Teachable.
What is your refund policy?
This wisdom-packed offering is non-refundable.