How long will I have access to the material?
Once you download the available material, you will have access to it forever; the videos for one year; and your completed painting for as long as you keep it! I recommend that you put reminders on your phone to bring your awareness back to the course, just in case you forget about it.
How much time will I need to complete the course?
Two hours per week, approximately. One hour for the call recording, 30 minutes to journal and reflect on your inquiries, and 30 minutes to paint. That being said, each step is simple and meditative so you might lose track of time as you travel in and out of your inner world.
Great question! Absolutely no painting experience is needed. If you can hold a brush, you can do this project!
The painting part of this process is very simple and the instructions are clear, I guide you step by step. There is nothing that you can do wrong... let's celebrate that! How often does this happen!?!
Painting within this self-discovery journey serves as a way to stimulate a different part of your brain that you might not use a lot. By doing this, you will notice things you might have forgotten or thoughts you weren't aware of before. The creative process is not only a catalyst for a breakthrough, but also for a long-lasting transformation.
What supplies should I gather?
- 11"X14" canvas
- Charcoal sticks (optional)
- Watercolor crayons or pencils (optional)
- Water spray bottle
- Brushes (variety of sizes)
- Acrylic paint: You will need a variety of colors for the underpainting and Titanium white, yellow, red and dark blue.
- One of these 3 colors from the Golden Brand (1oz bottle is enough): Phthalo Turquoise, Quinacridone Magenta, or Quinacridone Nickel Azo Gold (I used that one in the videos)
- Black Sharpie
- Gold paint pen (I like Posca paint pen but Sharpie works too)
- Paper plate or palette
- Jar of water
- Liquitex Matte Medium
- White Gesso
- Tissue paper (color doesn't matter)